[ic] Availibility of Paid Support for Interchange

Geoff Staples interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 21 15:15:01 2003

Is paid Interchange support available from anyone whose "real Job" is offering this support? I'd like to be able to offer my customers paid support for Interchange if they need it.

If available, is this support available on a contract basis or only on an individual issue basis? I'm thinking that anyone with a serious eCommerce site may need to purchase a monthly or annual support contract.

Does anyone offer Interchange support that I can purchase and use to help my techs provide support to all of my customers rather than on an individual domain basis?

Geoff