[ic] Demo

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 21 15:23:01 2003

dhenao@tampabay.rr.com wrote:
> Are talking about the development version or the stable version. ALso, what
> about the perl modules?. Are they included or you need to install them
> separately.
>
> THanks
> Diego
>

>>Interchange is ported in FreeBSD via: /usr/ports/www/interchange
>>
>>Cd to /usr/ports/www/interchange
>>
>># make
>># make install
>># make clean

This Interchange is not up to date in the FreeBSD ports (Version 4.8.6),
because nobody of any FreeBSD user did not give any support for the
ports maintainer of FreeBSD.

Perl is installed per default. But you have to build and to install perl
with the option WITH_GDBM=YES, if you want GDBM (In my experience, the
Berkely Database file is not stable enough).

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing.
[joachim@leidinger.net]