[ic] Static pages to boost performance

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 24 13:09:01 2003

Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

>>I have not used the static build, and am not sure it is really supported-
>>read the following thread:
>>http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-May/033112.html
>>

>Ahh, I see, it's like that, is it?  I'd obviously got my hopes up
>unnecessarily :-(
>
>Has anybody got some kind of static caching/mirroring system running?  I can't
>believe I'm the only one with these problems...

Considering how undersized your box is, and that a 1.4Ghz 256Mb Dell can
be had for $500, others faster and cheaper for less, this IS one of
those times that spending a little money will go along way to solving a
problem that you've created by undersizing your system...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028