[ic] Vend/Payment sometimes fails to get response from Authorize.Net

Chris Wenham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 25 14:43:00 2003

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 02:22 pm, Philip S. Hempel wrote:
> I am not even sure my self what caused the error, but for some reason at
> the same time this occurred the logs had errors in it stating it could
> not speak with the sql server. After a restart on IC all was well.

 This problem has been chronic for some time, and Interchange is able to
communicate with the SQL server during the false positives.

 Like arthritis, the severity is variable. We once thought that restarting the
server "helped", but can't find any evidence that this is so, and sometimes
it doesn't help.

Regards,

Chris Wenham
http://www.synesmedia.com/