[ic] Mozilla 1.3 and above crashes on Item editor

Fri Jun 27 16:12:01 2003

Quoting Barry Treahy, Jr. (Treahy@mmaz.com):
> Mike Heins wrote:
>
> >This is a bug in Mozilla, apparently related to the new CSS positioning
> >code (that I don't like).  I have reported it (bug 210895).
> >
> >It only occurs if you have <input type=file> elements (i.e. imagehelper
> >type) on a tabbed display.
> >
> >You can reproduce the bug at:
> >
> >	http://demo.icdevgroup.org/tmp/test6.html
> >

> Or, to upgrade to the new Moizlla fork called Firebird which is not only
> less of a pig, but is much faster...  I know this isn't a 'commercially
> viable' solution, but the Mozilla crew has been painfully slow at
> resolving the simplest of matters, I would not expect this to garner any
> immediate attention...

Actually, the maintainer has already duplicated and accepted the
bug. We will see how resolution goes....

If Firebird didn't follow the brain-dead new CSS sizing stuff in
Mozilla 1.3, I might just look at it.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown