[ic] Problem with Group and Category in Product editor

ACforSale Inc Sales Team interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Mar 1 10:32:01 2003

On Behalf Of Daniel Kerr
>Subject: RE: [ic] Problem with Group and Category in Product editor

> when I open a registred product i the product editor, the fields for
> Product Group and Category is empty. If I do not make any changes,
> nothing happens and registered Product Group and Category is intact -
> but if I make any changes in the editor and save, the Product Group
> and Category for the product will be erased. This problem started a
> couple of days ago. Hope someone can help me!

>>>You use a cPanel install don't you. Go talk to your host.

>>>Jonathan.

I have the same prob, I don't know if a cPanel install was done , and
I'm running interchange on my own FreeBSD machine. Now what :)

Dan

I had the problem too, tracked to cPanel using the wrong version of SQL,
it was using 1.5 or 1.6 when IC works on v0.1021.

cPanel has upgraded? to the earlier version so if you check in the Admin
UI under Perl information you need to see:
SQL::Statement found (v0.1021).

if it says something like SQL::Statement found (v1.xxxx). then you need
to get this fixed. It took my hosting company about 3 days to get the
patch from cPanel (This was all mentioned in an earlier post)

Another aside to this, if you are using options you may find that they
don't appear as well and you are getting a huge error.log file.

Gerry