[ic] Product options not showing up on the product information page.

Michael Rosenow interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Mar 1 23:17:01 2003

> I'm having a problem with my options not showing up on the product pages.
> I had no problems with it until today, when they disappeared.
> The options table is correct, but is not showing up on the items.  I'm
> running Interchange 4.9.3
> If anyone can shed a little light on this, please do.

>>Now I've got the options appearing on the product page but it doesn't pass
the selected variables (price / condition) to the cart on buy now or
check-out ...

>>Hmmmmmmm

>>Dan Kerr

I got the SQL:Statement fixed.  The options are back!!  Thank God.
I'm having the same problem Dan is.  The options selected are not passing on
to the cart on "buy now"- Even selecting at the cart again, the item shows
up with the default choice and not the customer choice.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike Rosenow
Ukneadme Massage