[ic] Payment type

mike karthauser interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Mar 3 07:02:00 2003

Hi, ive added another payment method to my checkout page to replace the
credit card payment method that we are not using as my client will be taking
payment over the phone.

payment_method eq ringback

This presents the customer with a phone number box which echos the daytime
phone number that they have filled out. If there is a phone number then I
want the form to validate and allow the order to be processed.

The problem I'm getting is that IC (4.8.6) in not validating, I assume due
it not recognising the payment method (obviously).

What I'd like to know is where the interpreter is for payment type as the
form appears to be posting to itself and I currently cannot find where I'd
add the new payment type to the validation.

Many thanks.
--
Mike Karthauser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd