[ic] Hiding certain products

Rich Kelly interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 4 14:11:01 2003

I have some products I do not want to show up in the shopping cart.. Ie. a
wooden pallet.  We keep track of them with our database but we do not sell
them.  How do I make it so that interchange displays only the products that
we do want the customer to see and not every item in that catagory on that
page.  At this point.. removing a catagory is out of the picture.  Products
change all the time so I need something along the lines of adding another
field with a value of "no web" or something of that nature.

Rich