[ic] data input

Kerry Blalock interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 4 15:04:00 2003

I have the foundation store setup and have been playing with it the last
week. Is there documentation somewhere on actually using interchange as
far as populating the *.txt files? I have tried the admin, table download
& upload function with mixed results. I open in open-office using csv, and
save with filters using tab delimiter, and deleting the " delimiter. Some
trys have worked ok, while some seem to break how interchange displays
images, and pricing. I also have tried using vi, but I am not comfortable
with how it looks, and how it saves. ie delimiters.

I have all the docs I could find on interchange, such as the foundation
demo, database, getting started, and a couple of others. These seem
designed more for making internal changes in interchange, not just getting
data and images into the files.

Thanks for any guidance you can offer.

Kerry