[ic] Not reading Variable Table

ACforSale Inc Sales Team interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 4 20:57:00 2003

I need a little help with my store at the moment.
I have just done a reinstall due to an IC? crash and now the store is
back up and running and I have restored the original files and settings.

The problem is that the new store has the blueyellow template mode with
all the default variables from the foundation store eg. name of
company=Foundation Store, address=123 Main St etc and no matter what I
do to change the variables they remain the same.

I have copied my templates, include, database files over to another
server that has IC running and all works fine (except for the different
domain name)

I have even tried copying my theme.cfg into the blueyellow directory to
see if I could change colors that way but it doesn't seem to make any
difference.

Is it possible that the reinstall is a demo only model that can't have
the template changed and it has hard defaults rather than accepting what
is in the variable database?

If so can someone tell me how to get it back to the correct behavior, I
haven't been able to find anything on this problem.

Running IC 4.9.3-200211090658
Linux -with Apache 1.3.26
cPanel 6.0.0-EDGE Build 104
Before anyone jumps on cPanel, I don't think the problem is a cPanel
problem as the other server that is running the duplicate has the same
configurations as above.

Gerry