[ic] FYI - *****UPS Ground Residential Code Change*****

Matt Kerner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 5 13:22:01 2003

Is anybody else having trouble with UPS ground?  I just finished
setting up a site and I'm unable to get UPS Ground Residential to show
up in the shipping options.  When I make the change mentioned below in
the shipping interface the value never changes.  Where is this actually
stored?

Thanks,
Kerner