[ic] iTransact Help needed

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 5 17:07:00 2003

Hello all,

I'm having trouble getting the iTransact module configured.

I've set MV_PAYMENT_MODE (in variable.txt) to itransact and iTransact.
Neither worked.

I've also set the ITRANSACT_ID variable in variable.txt.

Yes, I do have this line in catalog.cfg:
Route  itransact     id           "__ITRANSACT_ID__"

After clicking Place Order I get the following error message:
(itransact): Charge operation 'itransact' failed.

I've looked over this example, but can't seem to figure out what I'm
doing wrong.
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-July/022937.html

I'm sure I'm missing some variable or two, but I don't know because
there is no documentation or archives.  If someone will help me out, I
will write a step by step Wiki for others.

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Old <kold@carolina.rr.com>