[Fwd: [ic] iTransact Help needed] - globalsub/itransact - where is it?

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 6 15:36:01 2003

Hello everyone,

Well, I've figured out that there isn't even a itransact file in the
globalsub directory in the 4.9.6 source.  Does anyone have this
working?  I'm starting to write an itransact file for the
globalsubs....can anyone offer any help?

Thanks,
Kevin