[ic] Linkpoint setup

Matthew Parrett interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 12 00:54:00 2003

in reference to this post ->
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-October/028144.ht
ml

I am using  4.8.7

I have been trying to workout a setup for linkpoint.  However I am with a
host that will not add a global payment method for one person.  Basically
will not add the include globalsub/linkpoint to the interchange.cfg  I have
setup my files in a directory called catalogsub in my catalog directory.  I
have followed all the instructions but do not know where to setup this
command that states should be in the interchange.cfg:

include globalsub/linkpoint

Where can I include this line or how can I get this working now.

Once this lines in place I take it that everything will work when clicking
on "Place Order".  Correct?

Matthew Wade