[ic] PFProAPI cert_path problem

Charles B. Currier interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 12 15:20:01 2003

Jon Jensen said:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Charles B. Currier wrote:
>
>> Using the new changes to access the PFProAPI & am having trouble:
>>
>>   (signio): Charge failed, reason: Charge error: -31 Reason: The
>> certificate chain did not validate, no local certificate found, Cert
>> Path . Please call in your order or try again. and Charge failed,
>> reason: Charge error: -99 Reason: Out of memory. Please call in your
>> order or try again.
>>
>> any suggestions on setting the cert_path ?
>
> Perhaps adding a route hash entry:
>
> Route  signio  cert_path  /path/to/cert
>
> You can also set the environment variable PFPRO_CERT_PATH before
> starting  Interchange, but that seems like a last resort.

Well, that seems to be it... I added the setting for the route hast & the
error has dissappeared, now though I still have the following :

  (signio): Charge failed, reason: Charge error: -99 Reason: Out of
memory. Please call in your order or try again.

Where should I look to address the out of memory issue?

Thanks, again.
C.B. Currier