[ic] Fw: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Ling Choi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 12 21:27:01 2003

This is becoming really frustrating.
Scenario:  Shopping Cart = Interchange at gisol.com, Credit Card Gateway = icommercegateway.com

Icommercegateway programming is very simple; Interchange via gisol.com is anything but simple.

I have followed the instructions at http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/documentation.html?document=iccattut, going to
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=iccattut13.00 and on.

I have even gone through the adminstration "Wizard" and deactived all credit card. But it still asks for credit card informations.

Nowhere is there any instructions on how to:
Deactivate the credit card# input (this should be done on the credit card gateway, not our shopping cart)
Where to enter the following for interchange to post to our credit card gateway:  https://icommercegateway/payment/cheerfuljepay.cgi
<input type="hidden" name="publisher-name" value="cheerfulje">
<input type="hidden" name="publisher-email" value="orders@cheerfuljewelry.com">
<input type="hidden" name="order-id" value="need variable for Interchange order number here">
<input type="hidden" name="card-amount" value="(need variable for Interchange order amount)">

 I am a UNIX administrator at The Boeing Company, I run RedHat 7.1 on my laptop and 6.2 on my web and MySQL database servers at
work, I run 8.0 on my computers at home.  So I have a little more computer savvy than the average bear.

Karl Hartman