[ic] $25 to who tells me how...

Marco Simonelli interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 13 18:33:01 2003

I figure that it should not take more than 15 minutes, to any IC
skilled guy, to help me figure this thing out, and I'll send a check or
do a PayPall. If I'm wrong, please, don't get  offended, I'm flexible.

Anyway, for who is interested, here is the question. I've the
foundation store up and running and I've set the index.html page to
prompt the users with the login form. What I cannot figure out is how
to build a component, that would replace the vertical category list on
the left, that would grab the username and use it to make a search for
products that are in the category=username and display thumbnails on
the left area. It should be something like a  graphical menu, different
for each user and display to John Doe only John Doe's products. I was
thinking about creating categories of products named with each user
username, or something like that.
Hopefully I've been not too confusing, anyway here are my contact info>
marco@kc.rr.com

Thank you very much to anybody that would understand my situation and
land me a hand.

Marco