[ic] $25 to who tells me how...

Marco Simonelli interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 13 19:39:00 2003

On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 06:19 PM, Dan Browning wrote:
> TIMTOWTDI.  Try copying the bar_link routine from
> VENDROOT/catalog_before.cfg into your catalog.cfg, then modify it to
> do what you want.  Or, build your own
> templates/components/category_vertical that does what you want.
> Basically, just add
>
> co=yes (probably tehre already)
> sf=username
> se='[value username_from_form]'
>
> HTH,

Dan,
thank you for your response. I think that your second option is
probably going to be more easy for me and is basically what I'm trying
to achieve.
I'm working on a copy of the category_vertical, trying to understand
the code and se how I can modify it to my needs.
I'll let you know what I'm up to.

Thank you again

Marco

By the way, I'm afraid to ask you what TIMTOWTDI stands for...