[ic] Does anyone have internal lookup USPS shipping WORKING?!

Thomas J.M. Burton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 13 20:25:01 2003

> > 1) I toil to get the internal lookup working.
> > 2) My client pays to use live lookup method
>
> This was free last time I checked.

What I meant was that someone had offered me the code for a shipping
module they're developing, for a price. My client would have to pay for
the code, not the lookup service. Sorry for the confusion.

> > Thanks to anyone who can help.
>
> NP. Short of dealing with the design and accounting people, this took
> the largest amount of development time. I am glad to try to save you
> similar misery. BTW...in the mailing list, a guy named Jim has posted
> alot about this topic in the past...as have I to some extent:
>
> give the mailing lists a walk.

I have "walked" the mailing lists and didn't come up with much that
helped my particular case. As anyone who's tried searching the archives
for answers knows, it's not always easy to find what you're looking
for. Especially when you've been going around in circles on something
and just really need to take some time away from it. :)

Which is exactly what I've done. Now I'm coming at it again with fresh
eyes, and some help from all that replied to my original post. I'm
getting closer to working out the kinks and will take up the offers of
help that I've received once I've gotten to the point where I need
further assistance.

Thanks again to everyone who's helped so far. I'll post updates to this
thread as I progress.

-Tom