[ic] Link to Flypage from Vertical Category list - how

Tom Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Mar 17 11:29:01 2003

I created some links to interchange pages using the
Design Tab. However I want all the links to link to a
flypage I created with the argument being the name of
the link.
Under the "parameter" field (in the design tab/site
layout) I placed
arg='[cat-param name]'
It is not generating the expected results but instead
returning all results.

I would like the links on the side to be
name]'>

here is the page
www.jowgakungfu.com/cgi-bin/mas/index.html
I would like the link on the left "Weapons" to have
the same results as "Weapons" on the body section

Using 4.8.6
thanks,
Tom