[ic] Items in demo

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 19 14:40:01 2003

Well, the weird part is that you can use the database for certain uses as
adding a new customer, but now I can't create items neither in my server nor in
the demo online. THerefore, I assume I can be a problem with either the package
or the connection. I open the por 3306, which is assigned for mysql. I don't
know if I need to open any other.

I have red hat 8.0. I have the same perl moudules than the demo.

Please If anybody can try to add a new item in the demo and tell me if he or
she can add the item succesfully.

Thanks A lot Diego