[ic] questions about dealers and discounts

D Zhang - msi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 19 23:23:01 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Romine" <eatrom@blazing-trails.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 2:58 PM
Subject: [ic] questions about dealers and discounts

> I need some advice on how to set up a dealer discount. I see from the
> Admin side, that going into quantity pricing allows assigning a
> Discount Group to an item, as well as setting quantity pricing. But is
> there someplace where you set the percentage of discounts for dealers
> (my discount group)?

not necessary quantity pricing.  You can setup dealer/wholesaler prices.
need to work on userdb to define dealer status, and CommonAdjust tag.

> Also, is it possible (and fairly easy) to set a different quantity
> break besides the default 2,5,10..? My customer ships in sets of 4, 12,
> 24, pallets (144) etc.. and these vary depending on SKU.

Yes, need to work on pricing.txt table. Take a look at the table, you'll get
idea what to do.

David
dzhang@msihosting.com
http://www.msihosting.com
Expert -- ecommerce solutions, interchange hosting