[ic] RE: BEDIE YOUWERI

BEDIE YOUWERI interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Mar 21 09:38:01 2003

Dear friend,
I hope this mail will not come to you as a surprise.  I on behalf of
my family decided to contact you because we are in dear need of your
assistance. I got your contact through our chamber of commerce hence decided to
write you.  I am the son of his Excellency Henri Konan Bedie, who was the
president of Cote d' Ivoire from 1993 to 24th December, 1999 when the
Military junta led by Late Gen. Robert Guei toppled his government.
When my father's government was toppled my entire family was driven into
exile. During this period my parents lived in France while I lived with my
siblings in South Africa.
However, through an amnesty granted to my father by the incumbent
president, Mr. Laurent Gbagbo, my father retuned back from exile in France on
the 15th of October, 2001.  Meanwhile, when my father was in power, I was
working as his special aid and was coordinating his business in Africa and
abroad.  We had many deposit accounts with different financial institutions in
Europe. Unfortunately for my family, the military government of Gen. Robert
Guei that toppled my father's government got wind of some of our deposit
account in a swift action, had 11 (eleven) of the account frozen in 9 (nine)
banks in Switzerland and Luxemburg.  The effect of this and ousting	from
power of my father within a short period of time was devastating to my
family. All the while my family have been on exile we have lived under very
critical financial condition with absolute resolve not to do anything that
will lead the present government in my country to this remaining fund, which the
military did not discover.  It was this fund, US$ 28,000,000.00
(Twenty eight million United States dollars) which was deposited with a
security company here in South Africa vault for Europe that they cannot trace
because the fund was deposited as antiquity Africa artwork.  The family
intend to use the money for investment purposes to enable the family start life
all over again.  Therefore, the family urgently in need of a very
competent and investor participant that we could entrust with the certificate of
deposit and (Pin) personal identification number code to help us remove this
fund from the security company since no means was used securing the vault
most especially now that there is political unrest in my country.
My family have agreed to offer to you 25% of the total sum for your
kind assistance you render to us and set aside 5% for expenses incurred
during the cause of transfer.	Please kindly state your earliest responses
to this email address and furnish us with your telephone and fax number for
smooth communication.
I don't need to remind you of the absolute secrecy and
confidentiality that this transaction demands.  If you are not interested please kindly
reply me immediately to enable me search for another interested partner.
I await your kind reply.  Thanks and God bless you.
Best regards.
Youweri Bedie
For the family