[ic] Internal UPS Lookup Problem

Matt Kerner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 26 18:26:01 2003

> Make sure you throw a [mvasp](look in the docs for more info) at the
> top
> of the page(most likely, checkout) so that your tables are accessible.

I don't understand why this would be necessary.  I'm using a built-in
interchange shipping mechanism.

My database is set up as an ASCII CSV file.  It works appropriately in
the admin interface.  It is called Ground2:

Database	Ground2	Ground2.csv	CSV

My shipping.asc looks like this:

UPSG    UPS Ground 2    weight  0       0       e Nothing to ship!
         {'at_least' => "7.98",'ups' => "1",'zone' =>
"650",'ui_ship_type' => "UPSI",'table' => "Ground2",}
UPSG    UPS Ground 2    weight  0       150     u [default zip 652]
         {'PriceDivide' => "1",}
UPSG    UPS Ground 2    weight  150     9999999 e Too heavy for UPS
         {'PriceDivide' => "1",}

If I switch the table command in the first UPSG item to "Ground"
everything calculates correctly (using the default interchange table).
Any table that I've created doesn't work.

The ship mode for UPSG is in countries and works correctly when using
the Ground table rather than Ground2.

The real problem isn't with ground shipping, but with other methods
that use the UPS lookup.  I'm just using Ground as an example because
it works/breaks with a simple change to the shipping.asc.

Thanks,
Kerner