[ic] order routing

Stewart Barnett interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Mar 28 13:18:00 2003

I am trying to use an alternate order route and seem to be missing something.

I have an alternate checkout page that sets
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_profile
VALUE="rep_order">

In etc/profiles.order I have

__NAME__                            rep_order
repname=required
email=email
[value name=mv_order_route set="log_rep main copy_rep"
hide=1]

&final = yes
&setcheck=mv_email [value email]

__END__

I have added the following routes to catalog.cfg

Route log_rep  <<EOF
        empty        1
        encrypt      0
        report       etc/log_rep
        supplant     0
        track        logs/log
EOF

Route copy_rep  <<EOF
        empty        1
        error_ok     1
        encrypt      0
        increment    0
        report       etc/mail_receipt
        supplant     0
        track        logs/log
EOF

I also copied etc/log_entry to make a etc/log_rep
Everything works as expected at checkout, it logs the
transaction per etc/log_rep, it writes to the db, it sends
the email to sales but it comes right back to the checkout
page instead of the receipt page and does not empty the
cart.
I get no errors in any of the logs.
What have I missed that will force the checkout to finalize?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Stew