[ic] no interchange.cfg

TADD interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Mar 31 19:49:00 2003

Hi. My first interchange-4.8.7.tar.gz installation seemed to be working
fine, until it stopped in SSH:

     run "mysqladmin -u root -p create test_foundation"? y
     Enter password:
     done.

     Couldn't copy link executable from
/home/myuser/interchange/src/vlink to /var/www/cgi-bin/foundation:
Permission denied
     Moving link program to /var/www/cgi-bin/foundation..........

There are no tables in my new database and when I tried to restart
interchange I received this message:

     The Interchange server was not running
(/home/myuser/mywebsite.com/htdocs/interchange/etc/interchange.pid).
     Interchange not configured, no interchange.cfg.

Where should I begin to look for a solution? I thank you in advance!

Best,

TA DeGoede