[ic] Name based ip mystery

vze6m7ty interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 30 23:51:01 2003

HI:

I have set up a new store for a client and I set up his domain hosting
through name based ip because I was waiting for my hosting company to
get me some more ip addresses.

I copied all the catalog pages from an existing IC store and everything
was working fine until I click on the "buy button" It was just taking me
to the cart but the item was not added to the cart, so in the cart I
wrote some code to dump all the CGI values but to my surprise the item
code and the quantity were not there, then I changed my form to be a
"GET" instead of a "POST" and every thing was back to normal, after
playing around with some pages I realized that all the forms that were
using the "mv_action=process" (or <FORM action=process>) lost their
inputs somehow.

After getting my new ip address I switched to ip based hosting and
everything was working right.

I wonder if anybody came across the same problem or is it a mistake in
my code.

Thank You
Chaim Klar