[ic] creating content in subdirectory using admin ui

Naomi Taylor interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 1 10:23:00 2003

Thanks for checking Paul.  Good to hear it works for you.  That means it should
work for me too.  My version in full is: 4.9.7-200302220658

And just to be clearer, I get this error message when I click "publish" no
matter what's on the page itself:

*	content_modify: op publish failed for page health/topic2.html

I tried our custom template which it eventually will need.  And I also tried a
template that came with IC.  I tried with and without content in the main
content area.  No components.  All situations gave me the same error.  But I
remove the slash in the name and it publishes just fine.

It's most likely not permissions since I have never received a permission error
and I have clicked around to everything.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

thanks,
    Naomi