[ic] creating content in subdirectory using admin ui

dz-mtspring interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 1 14:29:00 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Naomi Taylor" <naomi_koppel@yahoo.com>
To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 10:21 AM
Subject: RE: [ic] creating content in subdirectory using admin ui

> Thanks for checking Paul.  Good to hear it works for you.  That means it
should
> work for me too.  My version in full is: 4.9.7-200302220658

It works even from 4.9.3, under CPANEL.

> And just to be clearer, I get this error message when I click "publish" no
> matter what's on the page itself:
>
> * content_modify: op publish failed for page health/topic2.html

Before you publish, did you click on "ok" at the bottom of the page?

> I tried our custom template which it eventually will need.  And I also
tried a
> template that came with IC.  I tried with and without content in the main
> content area.  No components.  All situations gave me the same error.  But
> remove the slash in the name and it publishes just fine.

If it some how doesn't work for you when a new dir name is include, may be,
you can try by creating the subdir first, navigate to that subdir, and then
create new page from there.

David
http://www.msihosting.com
Expert -- ecommerce solution, interchange hosting