[ic] question

Rob Robertson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 2 14:03:01 2003

Ok. I guess it must be a question know one has the
answer to. This is it:

I have an issue where I entered  new section and
category properties fine. I then went to change out
some specials. I went to merchandising and edited an
item change pics, ect. It seemed to work fine but now
when I go back a select the item I get this error
mesg.: 500 internal server error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.
Please contact the server administrator,
webmaster@mysite.com and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in
the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered
while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.

Thanks

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-November/028899.html