[ic] question

Ron Phipps interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 2 17:40:01 2003

Rob,

You have not listened to anyone that has pointed out that your top
quoting which is against the rules of this list.  Many people will
ignore your questions if you continue to post in this manner.

It sounds like you have a problem with your host, they use CPANEL which
is not supported by the IC Dev Group.  Please switch to a host which
supports their clients.  For the official IC Dev Group response look
here:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/cpanel.html

-Ron