[ic] account & checkout pages keep refreshing, not submitting

Andrew Rich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun May 4 22:50:01 2003

> When a user creates a new account, it gets to the part where you enter
> your address, etc. - but, when you click "save acct. info"
> the page just refreshes, keeping the info filled in.
>Thank you,
>Nate

Yes I have the same issue.

RH 7.3, IC 4.8.7

I would like to either acknowledge the successful account creation by moving
onto another existing IC page or to a new page before returning.  Maybe to
customer service!

Is anyone able to help a couple of struggling site builders, we would
welcome the advice!

Regards
Andrew Rich
Maps Downunder
Ph: +61 3 9748 0422 Fax: +61 3 9748 0422
<mailto:andrew@mapsdownunder.com.au>
<http://www.mapsdownunder.com.au>