[ic] four years behind

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon May 5 11:33:00 2003

> Can someone tell me, if it makes sense to keep tons of printed
> documentation

Much is the same, and much is different 8-) If you have a reliable internet
connection, I would just dump the paper docs.

> also stopped doing this around 2000, I think. I have RedHat 7.2 and don't
> intend to pay anything to upgrade.
> Which version of IC and RH together should I use to get into the least
> trouble? Do I need to discard old documentation and should I start
> completely from scratch with the latest stable distribution or are the
> changes minor and can safely fall back and use on older documentation?

IMO RH 7.2, 7.3 and a nightly build would be best. RH with a later perl...
may have you doing some undulations. Said that, I am sure it is nothing that
cannot be handled, but I would definitely go with a nightly build.

HTH, Paul