[ic] Interchange OS ready

Miguel Navarro interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 8 12:47:00 2003

What is the latest working copy of interchange and OS combination?

In 4.8.7, the design page doesn't work period.
In 4.8.6, it complains about the "do" function in the "field_settor"
subroutine when you display or click on any item in the design page. When
you click on the "+" sign, it breaks. The "field_settor" function in 4.8.7
is different than that of 4.8.6. When I try to cut and paste 4.8.7's version
on 4.8.6, I get the same behavior as if I'm running 4.8.7; i.e.: the design
page breaks with a 500 error.
Interchange was not designed for RedHat 8.0. Perl 5.8 is required on Redhat
8.0 and it causes a 500 error for every version 4.8.5-7
Does anyone have it working complete without errors on RedHat 8 or 9? If so
what version are you running?

Thanks in advance