[ic] SSL Internal Server Error 500

skip interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 8 15:26:00 2003

Here is a little more information. I had tech support check the apache logs
for me, here is what they gave me (I changed the IP and web addy):

[Thu May  8 13:38:57 2003] [error] [client 209.123.45.6] Premature end of
script headers: /home/mylogin/mydomain-www/cgi-bin/cat.cgi

cat is the name of my catalog, hence cat.cgi

They also double checked that the ScriptAlias is setup correctly on the
server and said it looked correct.

A recap of my problem:
A catalog was set up on one domain and copied to another. SSL was working
properly on the original domain with the certificate for that domain. After
moving the catalog to the new domain and installing the SSL certificate for
the new domain, I receive an Internal Server Error 500 when interchange
switches from and unsecured (http://) to secured (https://) connection for
checkout.

Thanks,
Andy Melichar