[ic] Signio.pm ,'Charge error: Reason:(blank), fails to output results to tmp/signio.orderid

Dan Browning interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 8 23:09:01 2003

At 07:39 PM 5/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>What is wrong here::
>
>The following is what I see in /tmp/icdebug for a test transaction that
>is to do aurthorize., if the same is put into a script (./test.sh )
>supplied by verisign it works fine.. , but interchange gives me the
>following results.

[snip]

>Vend::Payment:debug: signio call: /usr/lib/interchange/lib/pfpro

[snip]

>I am using the latest Signio.pm,v 2.8 2003/04/07

Try the perl API instead of the pfpro binary call.  Make sure you follow all the instructions in 'perldoc Signio.pm'.

HTH.
--

Dan Browning, Kavod Technologies, <db@kavod.com> 360.843.4074x217
6700 NE 162nd Ave, Ste 611-210, Vancouver, WA.      Random quote: