[ic] Signio.pm ,'Charge error: Reason:(blank), fails to output results to tmp/signio.orderid

Farshad Farzan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 9 13:31:01 2003

After many hours of battle , I gave up on the perl API.

I was running with the pfpro without problem until recently, however, I
think there may be a timing issue., the result file is empty..
What I did was to comment the line in the Signio.pm
## Unlink $tempfile
and I noticed that the tempfile was generated but had no results in
there...
while the same script produced the correct results in the same file
outside of interchange.?!!

Somewhere in the archives I read that the choice of disk drive could be
an issue here... I am working with a development server, could this be
the reason.??

Richard.