[ic] 4.9.7 nightly - Wow!!

Mon May 12 11:09:00 2003

Quoting Brian Kosick (briank@nacs.net):
> Hi everyone, Mike and Stefan and all other developers, I just wanted to
> say that I just recently downloaded a 4.9.7 nightly and got it up and
> running, and all I can say is Wow!  everything looks great.  the backend
> with IC is often a huge selling point to my clients, and (I haven't
> tested the new one yet) if half the stuff works like it looks like it's
> supposed to, IC is really maturing into the premier OSS e-commerce
> engine.  (like it wasn't all ready ;-) )

If we can finish 5.0/4.9.x and then produce some "macro" documentation,
I think we will be a contender.

> anyways, I just wanted to let
> all you developers let you know that I and I'm sure many others really
> appreciate all the work and devotion that you put into it.  keep up the
> good work and where do I send the beer?

I gave up beer some years ago -- I had already drunk my share of the
world's supply. Your nice wishes are enough for me, but Stefan likes
beer. 8-)

Thanks for the support.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

There's nothing sweeter than life nor more precious than time.
-- Barney