[ic] pricing issue...

localhost interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 13 10:57:01 2003

Hi

I had a catalog set up on an older version (I think 4.6) of Interchange
using a "price_group" and a quantity descount. and I moved it to 4.8.7.
I had to make a change to a field that I called "group" in products.txt,
but I think that I fixed that everywere in the site.

I have a quantity price at "q5". and a price_group of "Coffee"  Whenever
anyone has 5 or more items in there cart that are part of that group,
all the items in the site that are part of that group used to show up at
the "q5" price break. now they show the non-discounted price. However,
the items that are "IN" the cart DO reflect the price break.  What could
have happened to cause this? I thought that the way it worked was right
before. That is whenever someone has q5 or more in there cart, the rest
of the products in that group on the site should show at the q5 price!
I looked through everything I can think of...

Any sugesstions??

Thanks
Rick