[ic] bug admin productlist sku selector for cross sell ?

Eric Bont interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 16 04:02:00 2003

Hello,
I am using version 4.9.3 with about 1200 products

When I want to make cross sells I use the Admin cross sell SKU selector.
Because I have a lot of products the shown productlist is split up by 2 or 3
different pages. The first page works well. The second page doesn't work
well. First there is a lot white space on this page. And when I select some
products from this page and use the button [Selekt This SKU's] I receive the
message [Sorry, the page (admin/) was not found]. So it doesn't work.

Any ideas ? Maybe a small bug ?

Eric Bont

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/