[ic] query in a query list

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun May 18 17:07:00 2003

Quoting Xavier GILLET :
>Hi,
>
>I have a problem with this code.
>First query return a list and for each line I can reload the page to have a
>second list of results with the second query.
>
>The problem is the second query return nothing...
>
>Thanks for help.
>
>Xavier (Mister X) - France
>

>[query
>prefix=sql
>type=list
>ml=1000
>sql="select envoye_a_username, code, statut, debut_conversation,
>fin_conversation from messages where
>         envoye_par_username = '[data session username]'
>         and
>  message_type = 'Début'
>  order by debut_conversation desc"
>]
>[sql-list]

>     voir_[sql-param code]=1
>     mv_todo=return
>[if cgi voir_[sql-param code]]
>[perl]$CGI->{voir_[sql-param code]}='';[/perl]
>
>         [tmp conversation][sql-param code][/tmp]
>         [query
>         type=list
>         ml=1000

         prefix=inner

>         sql="select texte_message from messages where
>                  ref_conversation = 'C[scratch conversation]'
>                  and
>                  message_type = 'Conversation'
>                  order by date_message asc"
>         ]
>         [list]

         [inner-list]

>         [sql-increment] : [sql-param texte_message]<br>

         [inner-increment] : [inner-param texte_message]

>         [/list]

         [/inner-list]

>         [/query]
>
>[/sql-list]
>[/query]

Xavier, have a look at my posting of may 6th regarding
your question about loop/query combination.

Use a prefix=yourprefix (eg. inner) in the inner query.

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting