[ic] Anyone make a User Manual for Interchange for the regular users

Stefan Hornburg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon May 19 12:35:01 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003 08:48:52 -0700
Dorothy Puma <dorothy@digilink.net> wrote:

> Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> > On Mon, 19 May 2003 10:45:31 -0400
> > "Rich Kelly" <rkelly@encocontainer.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Has anyone made a User Manual for Interchange for the just regular
> >users Or>do they know where one is that I could use and or adapt???
> >

> > AFAIK there is no User Manual for Interchange besides the
> > documentation available on http://www.icdevgroup.org/. Currently,
> > the situation is as follows:
> >
> > * no ICDEVGROUP members is willing to spent the time needed for a
> > cheesy
> >   user manual due to limited resources and other reasons
> > * despite all the rambling about the documentation, no other person
> > got
> >   involved in improving the Interchange documentation
> >
> > Without funding documentation efforts by interested parties I see
> > little chance for such a manual.
> >
> > Bye
> > 	Racke
> >

> If the problem is funding, what about setting up a donation fund (I
> know
>     Amazon has programs for this). I would be willing to donate money
> towards the cause!

I'm certainly would consider to write a decent User Manual/Tutorial
for Interchange this summer if sufficient funds are available.

With regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team