[ic] Post install help

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 20 12:00:01 2003

Ok, I've installed the latest RPMs (but not the foundation-demo, I've seen
the demo already).

I can't seem to find any documents/direction telling me where to go next.

Basically, I have it installed and am ready to start doing something with
it, but where do I start??

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

John Delisle
Senior Network Analyst
Ceridian Canada Ltd
Information Systems & Technology Management Dept,
Network and Security Team
204-975-5909

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are considered
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed (intended).
This communication is subject to agent/client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient (received in error) or
the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately.