[ic] Item Display Search Error

Tom Hill interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 21 17:06:01 2003

Here's the problem I'm running into, I had entered a bunch of Item to list
which have all sold, so hence there is none available, but then I create
more and keep getting this search routine error, and none of the new items
show, any ideas? I would greatly appreciate it.

This is an excerpt from the error log

search error: Limit subroutine creation: bad limit creation code in
coordinated search, probably search group without search specification. at
interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm line 768.> 66.142.xxx.xxx
G4AyTX5D:66.142.xxx.xxx - [21/May/2003:11:38:30 -0700] cdrglo2
/~cdrglo2/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/process.html

Thanks,
Tom Hill
http://www.cdrglobal.com