[ic] required field checking and profiles driving me nuts!

Philip S. Hempel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 21 21:32:01 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 20:00, Scott Goodman wrote:
> I have been spending hours trying to get the account_change profile to
> actually do anything about required fields on the account.html page. It
> didn't work, right from the beginning on a fresh install (I've tried on
> both 4.8.7 and  4.9.7).  Its possible to clear out all the fields and
> submit a completely blank form which saves the empty values to the userdb.
>
> I've seen a few posts in the archives regarding this, but no replies.
> Is anyone else having the same issue, and/or has someone resolved it? Is
> there some other way to check for the required fields, other than the
> order profile?

Here is my *cheesy* attempt at doing a form with separate validation.

http://ns.linuhxardcore.com/ic/
Somewhere in there is a form that I use on my site using two pages for
submit a request or conact.

Also I am going to be putting up a modified authorizenet module that
supports cvv2. Following will be e-checks for authorizenet.

Hope that helps. Also do some more searching and read the FAQ on
updating databases with forms on the ICDEV site.

--
Philip S. Hempel
debian/rules

http://linuxhardcore.com/