[ic] 4.8.7 : Admin custom reports bugs ?

David Bordas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 23 05:27:00 2003

Hi list,

I upgraded my IC from 4.8.3 to 4.8.7 several days ago.
I think i found a bug in IC 4.8.7.

In Admin UI, i can go to Reports / Custom.
Here, i can see my saved reports ( created under 4.8.3 ), but if i need to
modify one of them i've got bugs.
I can add new fields via the insert check box, but i can't delete :(
Page is reloaded but nothing happen ...

I found the same thing under the demo3 from the icdevrgoup web site ...

Other thing, IC didn't seem to recognise my fields from my saved reports, so
if i want to modify only a search filter, i need to make changes on my all
fields. All fields seem to be "reseted" to table "2ndDayAir".

Last thing, i've set UI_SECURE to Yes.
All the UI is through https but custom reports go through http or https and
not only https ...

Thanks
David