[ic] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Thomas LaCicero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 23 10:29:00 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 09:31, Bob Lindabury wrote:
> Can't this crap be banned from this list?
>
> It seems to me that email originating from NON-MEMBERS of the mailing list
> should BE REJECTED by your mail list processor.  If this isn't the case, I'd
> dare say this mailing list is not setup correctly.
>
> I've received more spam from this list than any other list I've EVER been a
> part of.  I came here to obtain some information on IC and the potential of
> using it for my e-commerce site, not to be spammed.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Bob

I have actually had someone use my email address before to send mail to
a list. The only thing the check against is the email address, so all a
spammer needs is a valid list email address and he can fake it. Who ever
that is should change his list email account.

--
Thomas LaCicero
CBC Media / The Web Stop / Studio57