[ic] Re: Setting price_level in userdb

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 23 13:15:01 2003

It's not dealer pricing itself that's the problem. I got this working
without any problems at all, and I can easily modify the price_level using
the admin screen or table editor.

What I just can't seem to do is modify the price_level field in an IC page
without resorting to using [data table=userdb field=price_level
key="[session username]" value="newvalue"]. I would have expected to be able
to do this using the [userdb] tag (it seems to work for all the other userdb
fields), but no matter how I try it it doesn't seem to work.

It's not a biggie, just me being pedantic I guess :)

Thanks,

Jamie