[ic] Can't Edit Checked Items in Sequence - 4.97

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 23 16:29:00 2003

> Using the Current 4.97 builds I have noticed that I can no longer edit
> checked items in sequence.
>
> The first item edits correctly after which the second is displayed.
> After that the second is submitted the second item is returned again and
> keeps looping. You never get to the other items in the list.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this?
>
> - Gary

I reported this bug to Mike Heins just before he went on vacation.  I had
previously been unable to edit any items insequence, but when I reported
it to him, it appeared to have only failed for him when trying 3 or 4
items, whereas it failed for me when I tried only 2.  However, the day I
reported it, I was unable to break it again (which I found rather odd).

I believe he said he would look into it, but not before he left, so...
maybe he put it on "the list?"

Don't know if that helps or not, but there you go!

Peter